About Me

My Photo
Zakia / Avenue Z Desserts
NYC, New York, United States
Owner and Head Cake Designer of Avenue Z Desserts, a custom cake and confections boutique in NYC.
View my complete profile
Photos, Original Recipes & Text © Avenue Z Desserts 2010, unless otherwise indicated. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket
Monday, April 28, 2008

Blackberry Roulade


This is my second entry for Martha Mondays.  

This time we had a choice to make either a mocha roulade or a blackberry roulade.  I chose the Blackberry. I have never made a roulade or used Blackberries before.

The cake was actually pretty easy to make, even though mine cracked.  I think it was due to me rushing and not letting it cool enough.  The blackberry filling was actually quite good. 

I would make this type of cake again, and i will definitely be trying more recipes with blackberry.


Check out Mimi On The Move to see the other roulades!

0 comments: