About Me

My Photo
Zakia / Avenue Z Desserts
NYC, New York, United States
Owner and Head Cake Designer of Avenue Z Desserts, a custom cake and confections boutique in NYC.
View my complete profile
Photos, Original Recipes & Text © Avenue Z Desserts 2010, unless otherwise indicated. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Design By

Photobucket
Sunday, August 14, 2011

Purple, Pink & Green Slice of Cake


This cake was a surprise for the girlfriend of one of my closest friends.  I love this cake design.  It’s so fun and comes together really easy.  It has become my go to cake design when I need a cake to serve 25ppl or less.  

The flavor was chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream and milk chocolate ganache.   

Im really happy with the color scheme (which was taken from ribbon I had on hand), the green just seems to pop against the purple. 

It’s turning out to be quite a popular design as I actually have quite a few requests for these cakes coming up in the next few months J
Photobucket

0 comments: